Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thanks.

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.-- Oprah Winfrey

  • Grocery List: milk, turkey burgers, cheese, bread, raisins
  • Darynn Dance School--6 pm
  • Complete strategic plan
Sometimes I move so quickly thoughout the day, checking off the items on my TO DO lists, that I forget to be thankful. While it may seem that I never have enough, I am so fortunate.
  • I have a wonderful husband, my best friend of 15 years.
  • I have a fabulous daughter who makes me smile everyday.
  • My extended family are a source of inspiration and support.
  • I have an interesting career that I love (most days!).
  • All of my needs are met and many of my wants.

With all of these things to be thankful for, how can I ever forget to say "Thank You".

Dear Lord,

Thank you for providing me with a roof over my head and clothes on my back. Thank you for my family. They provide me with so much love--I hope they feel the love I have for them. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stewardship 101: Thank you (Ezine Ready)

Stewardship 101: Thank you (Ezine Ready)